Feedback on Docs

Denice W.
on 2/12/05 11:05 pm - Wildwood Crest, NJ
Hi Jean, I had dr. Iqbal and hes the "BEST" i was kind of worried because i hadn't heard much about him most people in my area were using Dr obchenko but my pcp said she had heard good things about Dr. Iqbal and referred me to him. His staff is the best, handled everything I never had any real pain and no complications i had surgery 7/30/04 and to date have lost 86lbs, i think its a little slow but the Dr says i'm crazy! lol! He was right on target told me i would be losing between 2 to 3lbs per week and up until last month i had! So slow and healthy works for me! Good luck with who ever you chose! Denice
beach_37
on 2/14/05 2:33 am - Belvidere, NJ
Thanks for all the info about Dr Iqbal but I think that he is just too far from me and I am going to have to exclude him from my options.
SJWendy
on 2/25/05 5:35 am - Swedesboro, NJ
Jean, I used Dr. Greenbaum out of Lourdes Willingboro almost a year ago. I also did alot of research, met another surgeon and was prepared to meet another, before finally going with Dr. G. He is very dedicated, compassionate and experienced. The whole practice, Drs. Greenbaum, Wasser, Ing attends the bi-weekly support group at the hospital. I think its worth the 2 hr trip to attend at 6pm (next one is 3/7) because they show pre-ops the surgery and have a Q&A afterwards. You can actually talk to the drs and their secretary Deborah at this mtg and she will give you all the necessary paperwork before you leave to get started. I must tell you though, he charges a manatory support group fee of $1500 (not sure of the exact fee, but its in that range) and will not perform the surgery until its paid. We have 4 formal functions a year and these bi-weekly mtgs. I like the fact that Dr. G is very attainable, via e-mail and will get back to his patients within 24 hrs. I asked him twenty questions before surgery, being Type 1 diabetic, and I had no complications at all and I'm almost a year post op. If you have any questions, please feel free to e-mail me. Maybe I'll see you at the next mtg? Wendy 3/15/04 275/175/145
Most Active
Recent Topics