Things are looking up!!

Krissy
on 2/9/05 12:01 am - Cranford, NJ
Well I have some good news!! Apparently I do have Out of Network Benefits on a "case by case" basis, meaning that I need to have medical necessity. I have been having problems over the past year and a half with rashes & infections in my belly button which means I might get part of the LBL that I want covered by insurance!!! Well after visiting my PCP yesterday for another infection & rash she suggested that I need a tummy tuck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Which totally surprised me!! She gave me a referral to a dermatologist so now I just need to call and make an appointment today!!!!! I am just bouncing off the walls this morning!!!! Wish me luck! ~Kristin
jlewisjr
on 2/9/05 12:16 am - Elizabeth, NJ
Kristin: Great to hear things are looking up. Just have the doctors document everything and take photos to send to the insurance company. You know what they say, a picture is worth a thousand words. All the best, Jesse
Krissy
on 2/9/05 11:38 pm - Cranford, NJ
I have been documenting everything! Thank you Jesse!! ~Kristin
JC N.
on 2/15/05 5:23 am - Hamilton Square, NJ
Good luck Kristin! I doubt you'll have any problems. . .having the coverage is great news. . .and with your doctor's support that is so important. . .I'm sure she's done a great job documenting everything. . .keep us posted! Judy
Krissy
on 2/15/05 7:59 am - Cranford, NJ
Judy, They are right when they say wls is a journey! LOL It seems as though my liason (who I found out is the insurance broker for my husbands job) was trying to get my hubbys employer to up his insurance for his employees. Not something I wanted to do nor encouraged, his employer has been great to us and I dont want to "rock the boat" so to speak. So, I am forced to pay out of pocket. I just will not be able to get everything I wanted done... ~Kristin
Most Active
Recent Topics