I need to interviwe a woman

Margaret K.
on 2/6/05 11:49 pm - Howell, NJ
Hello all *****ad this. My name is Margaret. I go to college at Rutgers University, Douglass college, and I am taking a class caled shaping a life. In this class I am suposed to interview a woman that is 20 years older than me in a subject area that I am intersted in. I have chosen the topic obout women and why they get gastric bybass surury. this is something I am very interested in because I to am oveweight. I would need to interview this person face to face so they would need to be in the New Brunswicl area, or willing to come here because I have no car. I might be able to meet you somewhere else but that would have to be aranged. I would realy apreceat any womans help that is willing to give it to me. thank you very much in advance. oh I am 19 so the woman would have to be 39 and older. sorry. thank you again. Margaret
JanineNJ
on 2/7/05 7:53 am - NJ
Hi Margaret- I'm 34- a little short on your age requirement but if you get stuck and cant find someone to talk to, keep me in mind. I'm in Freehold, not too far from you. Good luck on your paper Janine
Linda 1.
on 2/7/05 8:39 am - Northern, NJ
I have the age but not the location! If you can do this by phone I would be willing to help, but I am rarely in your area......
Nannette
on 2/7/05 8:24 pm - Toms River, NJ
Hi Margaret -- I am 48 years old, had RNY on 6/16/03 and lost a total of 180 pounds. I just had a lower body lift done two weeks ago and expect to get more plastic surgery in the next several months which will result in more weight loss. I am not in the New Brunswick area, but I see that you list Howell as your home base. That is a bit closer for me, and I could get to Howell, but not New Brunswick. Let me know if that works for you. Additionally, check out and read my profile - that may help you out and decide if I would be a valid person for your inteview. Good luck in whatever you decide. LAP RNY 6/16/03 -- 336/152
Margaret K.
on 2/9/05 1:36 pm - Howell, NJ
thank you to all three of you for replying to my message. Ihave found someone that is close and is 20 years older. thank you so much. I really appreceat it. and good luck with what ever you do. -M
Most Active
Recent Topics