ISN'T IT GREAT?

suemc624
on 2/6/05 8:52 am - vinelan, NJ
isn't it a great feeling to put on a smaller size? and it fits comfortably? i was a 24 now i can fit in size 20 jeans comfortably. that, by itself, for me is incentive. now, i'm confident, in october of this year, i'll be able to go to an amusement park called Great Adventure and not worry about fitting on the damn rides... sue
njcutie
on 2/6/05 9:22 am - Brick, NJ
hi susan, i know that feeling, congrats on the weight loss, i can not wait for summer so i can hit great adventure as well. i also just pick up a pair of size 12 jeans today (on clearance at walmart for $5.00) and they fit great. keep up the great work.
suemc624
on 2/6/05 9:32 am - vinelan, NJ
CONGRATS!!! I CAN'T WAIT UNTIL I GET INTO A SIZE 12 COMFORTABLY. I KNOW I'M GONNA LOOK GOOD. AND WHEN THAT HAPPENS I DEFINITELY WON'T HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT NOT FITTING IN THE RIDES. I'VE ONLY LOST 31 SO FAR IN TWO MONTHS. HOW MUCH DID YOU LOSE? SUE
JanineNJ
on 2/6/05 1:12 pm - NJ
How fantastic for you! What a great feeling. I live 4 minutes from great adventure and I bought a season pass last year for me and my neice. We had such a great time. I'm buying another for this year. We should meet up Here's a (not so) funny (at the time) weight loss story for you. My last trip to great adventure before this last year was 6 years ago, 1998. I waited on line to go on the Batman rollercoaster, I rode it the year before and was so looking forward to going again. I waited 1 1/2 hours on that stupid line in the blazing heat. I finally get on the ride and the saftey harness wouldnt close without the help of the attendant. He actually put his foot on the harness that went over my head and put his weight on it and pushed it down so the latch would close. I was so fat I couldnt fit on the ride so he squished me in instead of telling me to get off, that it wasnt safe. I was mortified and I was panicky the whole ride, afraid that the latch would come undone. I left immediately after the ride was over (it was only my 2nd ride of the day) So, last year I went and batman was the first ride I was drawn to. I sat right in the front seat, grabbed the harness and pulled it down... fit like a charm. Didnt need any help this time! AND I had room to spare! Thank god for weight loss surgery! Continued success to you!!! -Janine
Kamma
on 2/6/05 9:59 pm - Scranton, PA
Sue, u r doing awesome. (is it due to the patch?? LOL) I can't wait to join everyone on the losers side. I am a big amuesment park person too. Usually every year we do Dorney Park a few times. Well last year there was a new one that I could not fit in. I tried the sample seat and seemed to fit, but it wouldn't close. The minute it wouldnt close, I wanted to get out.One time at a carnival the guy forced it shut and I could not breathe the whole time. I was sooooo scared. Not fitting in that ride wasnt too bad, I have seen others not fit in there. BUT!! I barely fit in my favorite roller coaster last year. It is called Talon and u feel as though u r flying through the air. I always go in the front seat, but this year the attendant had to help me. I was embarassed that time and wanted to cry. THIS YEAR WILL BE DIFFERENT!!! I can't wait and should have a date soon. Sue, Keep up the good work. When I come to Vineland, we'll go shopping!!!! Oooh and ahhhh together!!! Kamma
snedly318
on 2/7/05 6:03 am - Mine Hill, NJ
This weight loss is great! (Even though I seem to have hit a plateau). I had lost about 70 pounds (now 80) when I visited my mother in Wisconsin after Christmas. I actually fit in the airline seat!!! It was awesome!!! And, I used to hate the Gap because 1) I felt I couldn't afford to shop there and 2) The number one reason...they never had any clothes I could fit into. Well I got a hand me down from my mother and I am wearing it now ....an XL black shirt from the Gap (and a 40DDD). I am still busty hence the XL but it is so much nicer than a 30-32 and a 50FF bra!!! This is great! Although I fear the slower weight loss and panic that slow means no weight loss. I guess my husband should hide the scale!!! LOL!! -Karen
Most Active
Recent Topics