Tomorrow's My Birthday!!!

jlewisjr
on 2/4/05 2:17 am - Elizabeth, NJ
Hi Everyone: Happy Friday to all!!! When the clock strikes midnight tonight and February 4 turns into February 5 it will be my 48th birthday. I'm just 2 years away from getting my AARP Card (LOL)!!! I'm looking forward to the beginning of my 49th year on earth with great anticipation and joy. I'm the lean, mean machine that I was in my youth with the wisdom that comes with middle age. I know that my decision to have WLS will enable me to live longer and healthier. It's been a good week for me. We had our Regional Meetings and was able to see many of our salespeople that I interact with by phone but only see once in a while. They were all amazed on how I looked and I had to beat off all the lunch and dinner invites. I had to remind them that I only eat a little at a time (LOL). I also purchased one of those exercise bands for when I can't get to the gym and I was surprized by how much of a workout you can get with it. For those who are not the "gym" types, I would recommend getting an exercise band. Till next time, Jesse 373/190/-183
jersey girl
on 2/4/05 2:36 am - MONMOUTH COUNTY, NJ
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Jesse!! It's going to be a very good year. JG 284/150/149 LBL 2/10/05
Kamma
on 2/5/05 2:34 am - Scranton, PA
Happy Birthday Jesse. Congrats also on all of your excellent work. U look awesome, and I know feel awesome too.I hope I can be as commited as u after surgery!! Kamma
Most Active
Recent Topics