Body hair question for the ladies???

Susan Hegarty
on 2/3/05 9:09 pm - Easton, PA
Good morning all I was getting ready to shower this morning and noticed my legs had like very little hair . Normally, I have to shave every other day .I have been lucky so far with no hair loss problems on my head and I'm not complaining with the legs, trust me , but is this something that happens? Susan LAP RNY 11/24/04 374/313/190
Krissy
on 2/3/05 10:29 pm - Cranford, NJ
Susan, This didnt happen on my legs but on my arms....and unfortunately after a year it did come back ~Kristin
mariec
on 2/5/05 1:16 pm - NJ
Okay, this is NOT an answer to your question, but thought you guys would find this pretty darn funny: On wed. I went for my final pre-op consult, one week prior to surgery. Well I was told I would have a checkup and a meeting, another chance for questions, etc. Well, it ended up to be like a regular physical - not just the blood pressure, temp, etc., that I was expecting. So, I actually had to get in a gown, etc. TO MY HORROR, he (the PA) also was feeling my LEGS for bulging veins or whatever, and I haven't shaved my legs in WEEKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was as stiff as a corpse, mortified does not come close to describing what I was feeling!! It's been too darn cold, I have been way too busy, and I have been wearing nothing but pants, but really, I did intend to get around to shaving them....... OMG it was horrible. So, if you are ever embarrassed about ANYTHING from now on, just think of me lying there on the table with my eyes popping out trying to think of any possible excuse to run out of that room!!! HAHAHAHA, have a good night! Marie Lap-RNY in 4 days!
Most Active
Recent Topics