Any news on Joycelyn Savage?

jersey girl
on 2/2/05 4:21 am - MONMOUTH COUNTY, NJ
Joycelyn had WLS yesterday, 2/1. Is anyone in contact? JG 284/150/149 LBL 2/10
Joisey_Girl
on 2/2/05 6:35 am - NJ
Hi Jersey Girl! According to Jocelyn's profile, her angel is Nan Ryan NJ. Perhaps you can find her profile and e-mail her for an update? Her surgery support page does say her son would post with any updates, but I didn't see anything. Christine 245/216/150
jersey girl
on 2/2/05 7:50 am - MONMOUTH COUNTY, NJ
Christine, I already have a message into Nannette. She is recovering from her LBL and I don't think she is home yet, so I don't know if anyone has contacted her. BTW, you are doing great. You're close to 30 lbs down, and only a month post-op! WTG! JG 284/150/149? LBL 2/10
Laura H.
on 2/2/05 10:18 am - Belford, NJ
I have been waiting for some news also. I plan to give a call to Monmouth Medical tomorrow. If I don't get to speak with her I plan to call her sons. I did not relize her angel was recovering herself. So there would be no news from her. I will try to post some news tomorrow Laura
slim2none
on 2/3/05 1:42 am - howell, NJ
i was really wondering also... we spoke the night before,, i dont know anything ,, she told me her son was suppose to post for her?? hope everything is well..
Nannette
on 2/3/05 7:34 pm - Toms River, NJ
Sorry guys - I just got home yeterday from my LBL and I haven't heard anything on Joyce from either her or her sons. I will try and contact someone today. If successful in getting some info, I will definately post.
Krissy
on 2/3/05 10:35 pm - Cranford, NJ
Nannette, Glad to see you made it to the computer! How are you feeling? I left a message the other day and as of yet I have not heard anything either. ~Kristin
Most Active
Recent Topics