Dr. David Ward

VelvetMichelle
on 2/1/05 1:11 pm - East Brunswick, NJ
Hey everyone!! I'm new to the board, my name is Michelle. I'm 24/5'11"/ 385lbs in North Brunswick, NJ. I've done a lot of research, and after having trouble with Dr. Brolin 4 yrs ago(let's just say we didn't get along)I've decided to give this a go again. Does anyone have anything they can tell me about Dr. David Ward(works out of Morristown and SMC). I think I've decided on him, but any input would help! I've also talk to Kate @ SMC and she's impressed me SO much that I think I'm going to opt for SMC over Morristown. I'm so glad I've found this site, all of you have helped me SO much without even knowing it! peace, Michelle
jmdacc
on 2/1/05 9:26 pm - Bridgewater, NJ
I had my surgery with Dr. Ward & Dr. McLean at SMC. You can go to their patient forum http://www.obesityhelp.com/morbidobesity/forums/?ID=TR-1016737729 to read the stories of some of their patients. If you see a profile that interests you, try e-mailing the person for more info. Jen
Renee C.
on 2/3/05 12:52 am - Ewing, NJ
Dr. Ward is doing my surgery on Feruary 28th. You'll find him to be a quiet, competent and compassion person who knows his stuff! Welcome to the group! You may have a little trouble with the slow response of his office staff, but I think they are very overloaded and doing what they can with what they have to work with. Talk to him during the consult about payment and you'll be fine. What type of insurance do you have? I have United Healthcare and they approved me pretty quickly. Best of luck! Renee
Bill A.
on 2/11/05 12:24 am - So. Seaside Park, NJ
Dr. Ward did my surgery on 11/19/03 at Morristown. Great doctor, even gives you his pager number before you leave the hospital in case you have any problems or questions. I have lost 130lbs. and have not had and problems. I have recommended Dr. Ward to others. If you have any questions drop me a email. Good luck! Bill
Most Active
Recent Topics