The Big Dig Out!!!

jlewisjr
on 1/23/05 2:41 am - Elizabeth, NJ
Hi Everyone: Well the big dig out has begun. My dig out lasted 2 hours (with short breaks every half hour) and it went pretty well. I turned it into a good workout and I'n not feeling any effects. No soreness, pain or tiredness. Before surgery I would have probably been in great pain and exhausted. Now, it's was almost a piece of cake clearing 16 inches of snow from my property. I live on a corner so I have the biggest lot on the block. It's a long way dow the side of my house and my driveway but it was really fun and good exercise moving the snow. Now I'm getting ready to relax, read the Sunday paper, and watch the football games. Hope everyone is doing OK after the blizzard and is getting in their exercise. Just take it easy and go at your own pace. Till next time, Jesse
maryann F.
on 1/23/05 5:40 am - north arlington, NJ
Yes, shovling is a great work out......I also have a corner lot with alot of property.........luckly I have a hubby and two strong son's to shovle for me......I'm sure you got quit the workout...Well relax and enjoy the games..... They should be great games today........... Take care, Maryann
LOIS H.
on 1/25/05 11:12 pm - Palmyra, NJ
Congratulations Jesse, We had about 13", I didn't have to shovel anything, didn't have time had to work. Sunday worked from 8:25p.m. until 11:25 a.m. on Monday. Came home and thank goodness everything was cleared from the Landscapers. I am a home owner and belong to an association. Hate having to pay the monthly dues, however, hate shoveling snow also. Again, congratulations and hope each day makes you a stronger man. Lois
Most Active
Recent Topics