Hi my name is Kimberli Ha...

Kimberli H.
on 1/22/05 9:27 am - Galloway, Oh
Hi my name is Kimberli Hartley and I live in Galloway, ohio but am having surgery at Holy Name hospital in Teaneck, New Jersey. I am calling Monday to schedule to come down there but need a place to stay. I was going to stay with someone but she lives so far away from the hospital it would be hard to get transportation to get there so I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions for me. I just needed to stay until I got my staples out which would be about 2 to 3 weeks. Any cheap places around the area because I am on disability thanks Kim. [email protected]
Becoming M.
on 1/23/05 1:18 am - Lakehurst, NJ
Hi Kimberly, Welcome to the NJ board. I'm far from Teaneck but I hope you find someone. Why are you having surgery out of state? Best wishes. Denise
Kimberli H.
on 1/23/05 11:21 am - Galloway, Oh
I had complications from my rny last year and have to have a reversal and ther are only a few doctors who do reversals and none in the state of Ohio where I live. Dr. Goodman the surgeon that is doing my surgery is really wonderful he emails you right away and he has done several surgeries and I just want my life back thank you very much for emailing me. Kim
Most Active
Recent Topics