4 months today !!!!!

Laura H.
on 1/21/05 12:49 am - Belford, NJ
I'm doing great feeling great !!!! I'm down 64 lbs !!!!! Only 39 lbs. more to go !!!! Laura 238/174/135
jersey girl
on 1/21/05 3:08 am - MONMOUTH COUNTY, NJ
WTG! You are doing so great, keep up the good work. JG
Laura H.
on 1/21/05 9:55 pm - Belford, NJ
Thanks Jersey girl !!!! How are you doing ???? Laura
Kathy S.
on 1/22/05 6:20 am - Rio Grande, NJ
Laura I just haven't had the time to post or e-mail you, but I am always wondering how you are doing. You are doing wonderful. Glad to hear that everything is great and you are so lucky with just 39 lbs to go. Guess what? I lost 100 and need 50 more. Also how is Christine doing, she hasn't posted in a while. Take care and let us know when you post new pictures. Take care Kathy
Krissy
on 1/22/05 10:26 pm - Cranford, NJ
Laura, WAY TO GO!! Keep up the good work! You will be at your goal before you know it! ~Kristin
Becoming M.
on 1/23/05 1:10 am - Lakehurst, NJ
Laura, You are doing fantastic! We had almost the same starting weight and I hope I can be where you are at 4 months out! I keep feeling that I'm losing so slowly, but at 2.5 mos I'm down over 40 lbs so cumulatively it's not too shabby! It's just that I lost 25 the first month and only 8 the second, but now it's picked up a little. How tall are you? Are you happy with the pace of your weight loss? Can you tell us what your average diet is? Keep up the good work and thanks! Denise
Most Active
Recent Topics