Need Help Anyone ever h...

Franny M.
on 1/20/05 2:56 am - Central NJ, NJ
Need Help Anyone ever have Dr Iqbal??? And were you happy with him. TIA Fran
suemc624
on 1/20/05 8:30 am - vinelan, NJ
hi. i've heard of him. i believe he's in bridgeton. he wasn't my dr but everyone else that has ever said he was their dr seemed happy. my dr was dr pasupathy, also in bridgeton. i was happy with him. sue
TYSHEA PERKINS
on 1/20/05 12:57 pm - Sicklerville, NJ
Hi Fran, My name is Tyshea i am a patient of Dr. Khan and Iqbals. I begun my journey in dec. 2004, I got approval in 3wks. I went for my second office visit got all my pre-op testing that i needed too have done and got a anticipated surgery date of march 3, 2005. If you have made a consult appointment thats all i can say is to do just what they ask, bring with you a list of all your complaint such as health problems, ache and pains even the minor ones dont leave anything out, also you will need to write a list of all the diets you tried with the amount of weight lost if any and how long you tried that diet. They will give you some information and answer all your questions that you want to ask. They will tell you that they get insurance approval first before they have you go for all your testing. Once your insurance is approved they will schedule you with another appointment where they will give you all your testing information and what you need to do before your next visit before your anticipated surgery date. I thank they are very effecient in what they do. I personally have not had surgery yet but i did the same thing that you are doing now and all the repleys that i got were all positive. I feel that this is a good decision for me and if you decide to make this journey with Dr. Iqbal and Khan i hope you the best of luck and god bless. Tyshea
Most Active
Recent Topics