LBL on Monday, January 24!

Nannette
on 1/19/05 10:54 pm - Toms River, NJ
OK guys - this is it. I am scheduled to have my lower body lift on Monday, January 24 with Dr. Joseph Capella in Ramsey, NJ at Hackensack Medical Center. I am excited to be starting this next phase of my WLS journey, but also understandably nervous and scared too! Send me your prayers and well wishes for a speedy and easy recovery! I'll need them. You guys have always been so supportive of me and I need some more now! Lap RNY 6/16/03 -- 336/156
George C.
on 1/20/05 3:20 am - Morris Plains, NJ
Hi Nannette...best of luck. It's been quite a ride huh? I am having Lap RNY on Monday. Nervous, but excited to get moving. Here's hoping that Jan. 24 is a lucky day for both of us.
Nannette
on 1/20/05 3:50 am - Toms River, NJ
Absolutely - good luck to both of us on Monday and to a speedy and easy recovery! It's been a great ride so far.
jlewisjr
on 1/20/05 4:42 am - Elizabeth, NJ
Nannette: As always you have my best wishes. Jesse
jersey girl
on 1/20/05 7:11 am - MONMOUTH COUNTY, NJ
Nannette, Good luck. Monday is right around the corner now, and I'll be rounding it right after you (my pre-ops are this weekend). Kim brings up the rear (no pun intended) with her LBL 2/17. I'll be thinking of you, and wishing you the best, and keeping you in my prayers. I'll be in touch, do you still want us to visit? Again good luck, JG 284/151/149 LBL 2/10
suemc624
on 1/20/05 8:32 am - vinelan, NJ
hi... God speed to a quick and healthy recovery. i'm sure you'll be just fine. you look absolutely wonderful... God Bless Sue
TrishC
on 1/20/05 10:13 pm - Lakehurst, NJ
Nannette You are in my prayers for an easy and speedy recovery. God Bless! Trish 259/193/131
Krissy
on 1/22/05 10:34 pm - Cranford, NJ
Nannette, Its almost here!! Im wishing you an uneventful surgery and a speedy recovery. Looking forward to visiting with you that weekend!! ~Kristin
maryann F.
on 1/22/05 10:57 pm - north arlington, NJ
Good Luck!!!!!!!
Most Active
Recent Topics