SOOOOOOO impatient!!!!

slim2none
on 1/13/05 1:36 pm - howell, NJ
i swear it seems like one appointment leads to another for me.. Its getting to me now. Went for my pulmonary fuction test .. scored low!! chest xray and blood work done again!! they stuck me like 5 times alreadys feel like a pin cushion,, between my cardiologist and the pulmonary DR. Ive been approved for my psych consult that is out the way... now he's sending me for a sleep apnea test!!!!!!!!!!!!! i dont even snore!!!
SAVAGE
on 1/13/05 6:26 pm - Howell, NJ
Kimberly, Hey gurl! JOyce here from Howell. Don't get to impaitent it took me a year to get to my surgery in two weeks with all the issues with the doctor at JSMC thank God again I did NOT use him! it all takes time so just know it will all go through and the pulmonary thing is hard to pass when we are obese. Do you have asthama or get colds a lot? could be some ofthe reason Why, anyway. i am working the w/end and then wed, thurs, t hen ony three workdays after that befoe my surgery oh lord have mercy! Anyway, TRY to be patient i know it is hard. if you get anytime let me know maybe we can do coffee or something good before i have surgery! keep your POSITIVE tude that is half the battle joyce
Susan Hegarty
on 1/15/05 8:09 am - Easton, PA
Hi Kim Be patient, anything good is worth the wait. It took me a year of doctors, tests and insurance hell before I had my surgery. Your doctor is just being thorough and covering all bases and that is a good thing. Any good surgeon knows what he is doing and you have to trust your surgeon. Be patient and know there is a reason for everything. Susan LAP RNY 11/24/04 374/325/190
Most Active
Recent Topics