Dr. Christopher Kowalski anyone??

Kelly636
on 1/13/05 8:46 am - Durham, NC
Has anyone used Christopher Kowalski from Temple hospital in Phila? I had my consult with him and I was looking for other people who've used him. Thanks for the help guys! Kelly
JC N.
on 1/13/05 3:28 pm - Hamilton Square, NJ
Hi Kelly! You're in good hands. . .Dr. Kowalski assited with my surgery over 2 years ago. . .I know several people who have had him as a surgeon and he's really great! I know several people who have either had their first consult or are making their first appointments with him in the next month. . .if you'd like I can have a couple of patients contact you too. . .let me know! Judy Begin A New You OSSG
Kelly636
on 1/14/05 6:17 am - Durham, NC
Thanks Judy, Glad all went well with you. Yes, I'd appreciate giving anyone you know who used him my email address. He seems great, but he really scared me. (Not enough to stop me pursuing the surgery) He said to me that the only other surgeries that are more dangerous are brain surgery and heart surgery. He was really trying to push the lap band also, which I'm not interested in. Hes very handsome and very very young. At least he looks it. Thats one of the reasons I'd like to hear of some people who've used him. Of course I forgot to ask him how many surgeries hes done. He did say he has a 4% leak rate. He said docs range from 0% to 10% leak rates. My email address is [email protected]. Thanks so much for taking the time out to answer me. Kelly
Krissy
on 1/14/05 12:01 am - Cranford, NJ
Hi Kelly, I have met him quite a few times, very nice man. I have heard many many good things about him. You are in very good hands! ~Kristin
Kelly636
on 1/14/05 10:38 am - Durham, NC
Hi Kristin, How did you meet him? Just curious. I see you had your surgery elsewhere. Thanks, Kelly
Most Active
Recent Topics