STAY AWAY!! Hidden evils....

Susan Hegarty
on 1/13/05 5:38 am - Easton, PA
Hi all I started writing down my daily caloric intake and I was doing today's list and was shocked at what I saw . I have already consumed 650 calories!! How you might ask ? I had 2 sugar free chocolate chip cookies, even though they were sugar free they had a whopping 110 calories a cookie . I had no idea . Well, now I know that sugar free doesn't mean low calorie , so I will be staying away from too much of that and reading my labels more carefully . Also, I am having trouble with being hungry in the evening when I get home from work at 8:45pm. I could sure use some meal planning suggestions or snacks that aren't going to put on the calories or the pounds Thanks and God Bless Susan LAP RNY 11/24/04 374/326/190
Debbie M.
on 1/13/05 6:30 am - ocean county, NJ
hi susan, try snacking on goldfish crackers, i have been since the beginning, alot goes a long way, pre-surgery and post surgery i was always a snacker, this has worked out really well for me... good luck debbie
Krissy
on 1/13/05 11:59 pm - Cranford, NJ
Hi Susan, If you are feeling the urge to snack try some Gleeny's soy chips or Lean Bites. They are low carb and have protein in them. ~Kristin
jersey girl
on 1/14/05 2:52 am - MONMOUTH COUNTY, NJ
Susan, Cheese always works for me. When I'm at my worse and just have to have something else to snack, I have some popcorn and a few slices of low fat cheddar. Prepare a bowl for yourself and immediately put the rest away and out of sight; no seconds. I find it harder waiting to drink, than the portion control. And I never have a snack unless I check the values first, ESP if they are low sugar, low fat, or low carb. Whenever commercial food has something taken out, something else is added to make sure it tastes good enough to buy. But good for you keeping a journal of your food, good way to stay on top of it. WTG with the weight loss! JG 284/153/149
keki60 B.
on 1/14/05 1:27 pm - North Cape May, NJ
I found www.fitday.com really helped me get my eating under control the first 8 months out. I hope it helps you and the best part is its free! kelly
Most Active
Recent Topics