I finally made the call!

Krissy
on 1/12/05 11:04 am - Cranford, NJ
Hi gang! After talking with a new friend this morning, I finally got the courage to call for my plastic surgery consultation!! I made an appointment to go see Dr. Capella on Feb 7th. My pits have not stopped sweating!!!!!!! I know its just a call but the 7th will be here before you know it and I am so nervous and excited at the same time!!!!!!! Wish me luck! ~Kristin
suemc624
on 1/12/05 8:50 pm - vinelan, NJ
i wish you luck. what part of you do you need surgery on? i can't wait until i can make that kind of call.... sue
Krissy
on 1/13/05 11:30 pm - Cranford, NJ
Sue, I am looking forward to a lower body lift and putting my boobs back where they belong!! ~Kristin
Nannette
on 1/12/05 10:56 pm - Toms River, NJ
Congrats Kristin -- it's just the first step of several you will have to make! Talk to you soon.
mariec
on 1/13/05 10:15 am - NJ
Congratulations! Keep us posted. Cappella is up north, right? Ramsey & Lincoln Park? Am I thinking of the right one? Marie LRNY 2/9 hopefully
Krissy
on 1/13/05 11:33 pm - Cranford, NJ
Hi Marie, Thank you for your well wishes! Yes Dr. C is in Ramsey, about an hour from me. ~Kristin
Raquel A.
on 1/13/05 11:28 am - NJ
That's great my mom had her wls 11/17/04 with the dad & the son assisted. She was 5'5" 350 is now 165 and living much better. I heard they r both great. Keep posting because that's my mom's next step. Hope everything goes wonderful. Raquel
SAVAGE
on 1/13/05 1:27 pm - Howell, NJ
KRISTEN, YOU LOOK AWLSOME. I JUST READ YOUR STORY AND SEEN THE PIX OF YOU AND YOUR HUNKY HUBBY..HUBBA HUBBA YOU GO GURL! ANYWAY, I AM ABOUT YOUR WEIGHT BEFORE YOUR SURGERY AND YOUR OLD PIX REMINDS ME OF ME NOW IF THAT MAKES SENCE. I PROBLEY LOOK ABOUT YOUR OLD SIZE. nOW TO SEE YOUR AFTER AND TO KNOW THAT IN A YEAR IT COULD BE ME...WELL IT MAKES ME KNOW WHY I AM HAVING SURGERY ON 2/1. THANKS FOR THE EXTRA INSPIRATION! JOYCELYN PS NOW I JUST NEED TO FIND MY NEXT ex HUSBAND! ha!
Krissy
on 1/13/05 11:41 pm - Cranford, NJ
Joycelyn, You my dear are delightful! Thank you, thank you & thank you. My hubby will enjoy reading your post!! Lots of luck to you on your upcoming surgery. Heed your doctors orders and you will do just fine!!! Be sure to keep us posted on your progress!! ~Kristin
JC N.
on 1/13/05 3:24 pm - Hamilton Square, NJ
Hey Kristin! Congrats. . .you're right it's right around the corner. . .but you'll be fine. . .just think back on all that you have already been through and have done. . .this will be a piece of cake. . .it is part of the end goal you have attained. . .so I know you're going to come out just fine. . .feel free to call if you'd ever like to talk. . .the number is still the same. . .keep me posted! Judy
Most Active
Recent Topics