2005 Goals

jlewisjr
on 1/7/05 2:57 am - Elizabeth, NJ
Hi Everyone: Happy Friday to all!!! We have all survived the first week of the year and I just wanted to share my goals for 2005. I thought of this as I was looking at the increased attendance at my gym this week as all the folks *****solved to exercise swarmed in. I wonder will they all be ther a month from now once the pain sets in (LOL). My goals for 2005 are: 1) Maintain my exercise program. I've been goung to the gym at least 4 times a week since I was six weeks out in November, 2003 and it is now a part of my life. I don't feel right if I miss a day. I will have been weight training for a year at the end of this month and it really helps with the sagging skin that is filled with muscle. 2) Never stray away from the principles of Protein, Water, Exercise and Vitamins. 3) Appreciate everyday what WLS has allowed me to accomplish. Confidence, energy, regular sized clothes, shopping in regular stores, the women telling me how great I look (LOL). Till next time, Jesse 373/190/-183
sherri
on 1/8/05 6:52 am - New Brunswick, NJ
Jessie, I just wanted to say thanks for your faithful Friday posts. I really have appreciated reading them and appreciate your taking the time to post. Congratulations on your weight loss and exercise goals. My goals for 2005 are: to lose 15-21 more pounds hopefully by my one year anniversary of May 6. Exercise at least 3 times a week enjoy my new life everyday I had a really bad week this first week of the new year and my weight loss has really slowed down. But I hope to reach my goal of another minus 15-20 pounds. Keep me in your prayers. Sherri
Nannette
on 1/10/05 12:37 am - Toms River, NJ
Hey Jessie - thanks for giving me something to think about. Also, loved the article in OH magazine -- why no "before" pics? They would have had a real impact. In any case, my 2005 "goals:" 1. Get back to going to the gym 3x per week 2. Get back to walking 2 miles per day at least 5x per week 3. Have my LBL (currently scheduled for 1/24) and have a speedy recovery 4. Have my other plastics (eyes, face/neck, breast, arms, and inner thighs) completed before July 4th! (this is an ambitious one!) 5. After swelling from plastics all goes down, to reach my ultimate goal of 145 pounds and maintain it (I was 16 yrs old last time I was at this weight!) 6. Make some decisions about current living arrangements for my future 7. Live, Love and Laugh Always!!!!!
Most Active
Recent Topics