Did anyone have surgery with dr. khan of bridgeton

TYSHEA PERKINS
on 1/5/05 4:36 pm - Sicklerville, NJ
I have been to a consultation apt. with dr. khan and i was wondering if anyone here has had surgery with dr. khan specifically. I also had some questions about the way they go about getting insurance approval i went to my first consultation on december 13, 2004 and they said they try to get insurance approval first i wanted to know if anyone who used dr. khan or dr. iqbal is that the way that they did it with everyone. I also have amerihealth administrators PPo i was wondering if anyone out there who had the surgery done how was amerihealth in regards to approving you for the surgery.
Denice W.
on 1/5/05 8:06 pm - Wildwood Crest, NJ
I had Dr. Iqbal and hes the best! I did have an office visit with Dr Khan and he was really nice, the office does the ins. and is very helpful did take about 3 or 4 weeks for approval but that was worth the weight i had surgery on july 30th and have lost 75lbs and feel great! hope this helps Denice
(deactivated member)
on 1/6/05 3:43 am - Little Egg Harbor, NJ
I didn't have those docs, but I do have AmeriHealth PPO. I was approved pretty quickly after they submitted, but I had to wait till all my pre-op testing was done before the doc's office would submit. They did cover all the pre op stuff. My surgery was 3 mos ago, and I haven't received any bills yet.....so I'm hoping things are going smoothly and getting paid :} I did run into billing issues between Quest Diagnostics ( bloodwork) and submitting correct codes and diagnoses, and sending billing to the correct AmeriHealth address, but that was a Quest blunder - not AmeriHealth. Their customer service isn't the best, but so far AmeriHealth has been pretty stress-free. Good luck!!
Susanna B.
on 1/6/05 10:31 am - Runnemede, NJ
I had Ameri heath and had no problems at all. I was approved in no time and they did pay 100%. I'm out almost 13 months now and lost 154lbs. My BMI is now 22. Good luck, Sue
edwin M.
on 1/14/05 9:32 am - Heines City, FL
Dr. Iqbal and Dr.Khan are the best...... (Before and after the sugery) surgery 12 wks ago and 60 bls. gone. My wife also hade surgery 4 wks ago 30 bls. gone. these Dr.s and office staff have been wonderful. they have been very helpful and informative throughout ..........
Most Active
Recent Topics