I Have some questions

Margaret K.
on 1/5/05 5:03 am - Howell, NJ
Hello everyone. I and again resurching gastric bypass surgury. I have a copple of questions. first I am 19 years old and I am concered that if I get rny that I will have complications in the futire with haaving a baby. I would really appreceat if someone can comment on that. seconed I am havinf problems findinf a doctor in New Jersey that my insurance covers. dose anyone have Aetna PPO that could give me the # of a doc that I could contact that is good and you liked. thank you. I am sorry for the spelling I stink at it. have a good day. Margaret
njcutie
on 1/5/05 6:05 am - Brick, NJ
hi margaret, i had my surgery with a dr. borao whom is out of long branch. i beleive he takes your insurance. he is an excellant doctor and the big plus is that he does the surgery laproscopic, less time recovering from that other than being opened. if you are interested in more infomation on him email me privately. sorry for the spelling. thanks sherry
SAVAGE
on 1/5/05 7:16 am - Howell, NJ
MARGRET, I HAVE READ ABOUT LOTS OF POST OP PATIENTS HAVING BABIES. I THINK THE PREFER YOU TO WAIT AT LEAST 18 MONTHS TO 2 YEARS THOUGH ALTHOUGH YOU BECOME VERY FERTILE POST OP THEY SAY! i do not worry about that as i had a hystorectomy in 1999! also using dr boaro my surgery is 2/1! i can't wait he is awlsome but has a waiting list. also at centra state there are two docs there dr noyan and dr washington but do not know much about them . good luck joyce
Most Active
Recent Topics