APPROVED!!! DID NOT KNOW WHHHHOOO HOOOO

SAVAGE
on 1/5/05 3:28 am - Howell, NJ
HELLO TO ALL, I JUST GOT OFF THE PHONE WITH MY DOCS OFFICE AND I WAS TOLD THAT QUAL CARE APPROVED ME BEFORE CHRISTMAS BUT I HAD NOT BEEN CALL YET BUSY WITH ALL THE HOLIDAY STUFF! ANYWHAY WHO CARES!!! I AM ON MY WAY SURGERY IS 2/1 YAAA HOOO!!! THANKS FOR ALL THE SUPPORT AND CARING SHOWN YOUR ALL AWLSOME! LOVE JOYCELYN
Krissy
on 1/5/05 4:26 am - Cranford, NJ
CONGRATULATIONS!!! ~Kristin
SAVAGE
on 1/5/05 7:05 am - Howell, NJ
YOU LOOK GREAT! THANKS FOR THE SUPRORT! JOYCE
Renee C.
on 1/5/05 6:58 am - Ewing, NJ
Your feet must be 10' above the floor! Congratulations! R.
Nannette
on 1/5/05 1:16 pm - Toms River, NJ
Congrats hon - call me with any questions you may have. Looking forward to seeing you again.
slim2none
on 1/5/05 3:13 pm - howell, NJ
jOCEYLYN CONGRADULATIONS !!!!!. I HAVE QUALCARE PPO ALSO,,, IM GOING THROUGH THE PROCESS NOW ,, I HAVE A COUPLE OTHER THINGS TO DO BEFORE THEY SUBMIT MY PAPERWORK,, BUT DID THEY GIVE U A HARD TIME ???? AND DO YOU KNOW OF ANYTHING ELSE THEY ASK FOR ???
SAVAGE
on 1/6/05 12:53 am - Howell, NJ
Kimberly, as far as i know they are fairly easy for approval. they called it in without all the paperwork and iwas approived i just have to get me EGD this week and then a medical clearence from my doctor and she sewnds in the paperwork for their records but i am approved now without the paperwor in their hands with all my co morbidities BMI ect. I have waited a year for Dr Boaro as a doc. where in howell do you live? west farms rd here maybe we could have coffee and be a support for each other isyou like . I work for Meredian at Riverview Hospital and you? e mail me back regular emil and send your email address for whatever reason i canb;t open the email on here to respond. otherwise i would have send my nnumber where we could chat. let me know if your interested it could be great to have a person close for support and maybe to work out with ect. talk to you soon joyce
Most Active
Recent Topics