Milestone!!...Amazing!!

Susan Hegarty
on 1/4/05 8:46 am - Easton, PA
Hello all and Happy 2005 This morning when I got up I decided to weigh myself for the heck of it. Now I haven't been able to use my new scale because I have always been too heavy. Well to my shock I got on the darn thing and whammo..It read 327 lbs!! Woohoo!! Now, I know I have a ways to go and that is still a high weight, but I am so happy that I am now down -46 lbs. since surgery on 11/24 and I can use my scale for the first time in 7 years!! Just thought I would share this with everyone, thanks for listening and God Bless! Susan
jmdacc
on 1/4/05 1:16 pm - Bridgewater, NJ
Susan, That's great! If you haven't taken your measurements already, please do so now. There will come a time that your weight loss will slow and, god forbid, even stop (temporarily) and during those times, the tape measure will replace the scale as your best friend, because it will help you to recognize the changes that take place in your body while you're on a plateau. And take lots of pictures! All the best, Jen
Laura H.
on 1/5/05 2:06 am - Belford, NJ
WOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !!!!! Great news !!!! CONGRATS !!!!! Laura
Krissy
on 1/5/05 4:22 am - Cranford, NJ
Susan, WAY TO GO!!!! This is just the begining of your amazing roller-coaster ride!!! So hang on tight!! ~Kristin
mariec
on 1/5/05 9:47 am - NJ
Congratulations!! Way to go!!!!!!!!!!!!! Marie consultation next week
Most Active
Recent Topics