new person on message board

suemc624
on 12/31/04 8:48 am - vinelan, NJ
Hi. I don't have a picture to share and I wouldn't know how to put one on here anyway. Just wanted to say hello to everyone and advise I had my surgery 12/6/04 and per my scale, I've lost about 30 pounds. Does anyone know if I should be losing faster, or if they lost faster than that? I'd appreciate some feedback... thanks Sue
Sue J.
on 12/31/04 12:56 pm - Whiting, NJ
I think you are doing great-30 lbs in less than a month is excellent!! I wish you continued success!! Sue 3/30/04 -108
suemc624
on 1/1/05 7:36 am - vinelan, NJ
thanks alot for responding to me. but i was wondering how your weight loss went? sue
Kathy S.
on 1/1/05 6:54 am - Rio Grande, NJ
Susan You are doing great. Keep up the good job. Losing 30 lbs in a month is wonderful. Depending how much you loss depends on what you weigh. Just remember do not let the scale scare you. The end results is what matters. Kathy
suemc624
on 1/1/05 7:48 am - vinelan, NJ
thanks alot for responding. i was losing hope with this site. anyway, i weighed 286. but how was your weight loss? am i normal? i like to be able to compare myself to someone. please respond. sue
Meg3931
on 1/1/05 8:51 am - Landing, NJ
HeY! i had my surgery the same day as you! I've lost 25 so far. I am really frustrated i expected to loose more sooner. I go back to work this week and the gym so hopfully that will help. My sister also had surgery and she lost 50lbs. her first month but she also weighed more about 300. Good Luck!
suemc624
on 1/1/05 9:24 am - vinelan, NJ
Hi. I'm glad you responded to me and told me how much you lost the first month especially since you had the surgery the same day as me. i work better if i can compare myself to someone else even tho i know that we are all different and will lose weight differently. it's still nice to have someone else to go by. thanks for the info and keep me updated, please. sue ps- the exercising is gonna be the hardest part for me cause i absolutely hate it. good luck with that also, how are you with the food- are you on the pureed stage yet?
Meg3931
on 1/1/05 10:38 am - Landing, NJ
i started eating regular food last week just have to chew well! Haven't gotten sick either!
Most Active
Recent Topics