Home and well...

goddesstre
on 12/30/04 2:19 am - Harrisburg, PA
I wanted to thank those of you *****sponded to me before my surgery. Things went very well and I feel great!!! I'm not in any major pain at all and during my stay at the hospital I didn't need the pain medication. I realize that there are those that will not be that lucky, but all in all I feel good and look to be up and around very soon... Thanks so much for your responses and prayers..
John C.
on 12/30/04 3:44 am - Howell, NJ
Im new to the board but best of luck to you Tammy......i'm sure you will do extremely well John
Kathy S.
on 12/30/04 4:27 am - Rio Grande, NJ
Hi Tammy Glad to hear that everything went well with your surgery. You are going on a new adventure. If you have any questions or concerns just post or e-mail us. Good luck! Kathy
JAIRO L.
on 12/30/04 5:58 am - ELIZABETH, NJ
Tammy were you in Morristown Memorial was Bertha your surgeon. I think we had it on the same day. I went in your room with my wife to meet the guy in charge of physical training. Well if it is you congrats and maybe we can track what is going on with us in terms of weight loss and if you have any complications. If this is not you i still wish you luck since we both had the surgery on the same day.
goddesstre
on 12/31/04 4:26 am - Harrisburg, PA
Yep that was me.... so far things are good, how bout you? Finally something other than liquids...LOL... I had some pudding today and some farina, so far so good... I haven't broke out the blender yet for the shakes but that will be the next step... Definitely we should keep in touch... I'm in Woodbridge and work in Roselle.... I noticed you were from Elizabeth so thats cool.... Talk to you soon... Tammy
Most Active
Recent Topics