Tomorrow is the big day !!

goddesstre
on 12/26/04 12:50 am - Harrisburg, PA
Well I am counting down the hours at this point. I have to be in Morristown at 6:30am to check in and then by 8:30am I should be on the table. Has anyone found any protein shakes that they really like? I picked up a can of Carb Solutions (Vanilla) and I ordered some samples; I realize this is late in the game but I just had class on Wednesday night, so I am behind on everything. Any words of wisdom???
SAVAGE
on 12/26/04 5:57 am - Howell, NJ
Tammy, first of all good luck on your new adventure your taking. Mine is 2/1 I can't wait! I have founr that the proplete banana from bariatric eating is really good as are the other flavors. I alos bouthg unjury.com unflavored. but locally i went to vitamine world and discovered world wide pre mixed cans, the flacvors are banana, vanilla, choclate, strawberry. I like all of them they have 35 grs protien per can and they go down smppth and not a bad aftertaste. I hope this helps i will keep you in my prayers. joyce
Susan Hegarty
on 12/26/04 11:34 am - Easton, PA
CONGRATS and best of luck to you tomorrow!! You will do great! As far as the protein shales. I drink the Slim Fast Carb Options Meal shakes. They have 20g of protein and only 1g of sugar and they are very yummy. See you on the losing side! Susan LAP RNY 11/24/04 -34 lbs
Most Active
Recent Topics