Nuclear Stress Testing for Super Obese

Patrick K.
on 12/21/04 1:23 am - Collingswood, NJ
Is anyone aware of a facility in the NY NJ PA DE area that can accept 500 pound patients for nuclear stress testing. I am approved by insurance pending this test and I cannot find anyone that will accept someone over 300 pounds...Thanks : -S
SAVAGE
on 12/21/04 2:17 pm - Howell, NJ
Patrick, we are neighbors! i live in howell about 5 minutes from collingswood. Have you checked with Jersey Shore?? they are a big teaching hospital. the stress test will be iv induced as I al 310 and they would not put me on the treadmill so If all you need to do it sit or lay on a steatcher while they inject the chemicals it should not be an issue. there also a really good cardiac hospital. I used Dr Comer my surgery is 2/1 do you have a date yet? the only other place i could thein of is Deborah heart and lung. hgood luck let mw know how you make out god bless joyce
patgels
on 12/25/04 11:56 pm - Toms River, NJ
Deborah takes patients over 300 lbs, but there is also a group in Brick that does as well........I just went there myself. Let me know if you want the name etc......... Don't have it handy but will get it for you if you want it.........they were totally modern tech~! And very very nice!!!! Pat Brick, NJ
slim2none
on 12/27/04 2:22 am - howell, NJ
IM 332 POUNDS AND THEY REFERRED ME TO ROBERT WOOD JOHNSON,, DIDNT SCHEDULE IT YET ,, BUT THEY DO IT ,,,
Most Active
Recent Topics