I Made The Cover Of ObesityHelp Magazine!!!

jlewisjr
on 12/17/04 2:46 am - Elizabeth, NJ
Hi Everyone: You would never guess who made the cover of December's Obesity Help Magazine? Yes, that's me. Rhonda Britten is also on the cover and she's a really good looking lady. So how did I get on the cover with her. Well that's how I roll (LOL). I hope you all enjoy the article Niloo wrote on me in the magazine. Now to the important stuff. I'm into my 9th day of the 12 Days of Holiday Exercise and managed to survive the week of holiday parties without gaining any weight. I made the right food choices which allowed me to sneak a sweet treat now and then. After all, it is Christmas. I'll keep this short because we are having our company-wide holiday raffle with great prizes. Remember to make the right food choices and enjoy the holidays. Till next time, Jesse 373/190/-183
SAVAGE
on 12/18/04 3:47 am - Howell, NJ
Congradulations on your your cover story you truly deserve the reconnigtion my friend . you are a true insperation to so many and as the say you get what you give so it is time for this web site to honor you with all your sucess and acomplishments! My surgery is 2/1 I can't wait! Merry Christmas and God bless you and your family!~ Joycelyn
Most Active
Recent Topics