-31 lbs so far and feeling great!

Susan Hegarty
on 12/16/04 3:28 am - Easton, PA
Well as of yesterday I am 3 weeks post op and down -31 lbs..yay me. I am so proud of myself and I feel great. My doc put me on full solids, just told me to take it slow and chew everything very well. I went to the mall yesterday with my aunt (something I always avoided) and had no trouble keeping up, I was so happy. I actually suggested taking the stairs a couple of times which shocked me more than her..lol. I am so greatful to have had this surgery and can only imagine the blessings yet to come. God bless all and as always thanks for listening. Susan
Univ. of Del. F.
on 12/16/04 3:43 am - New Castle, DE
Susan!! Guess who?? Well needless to say, i am proud of you too! Way to go!! After all, it's the small accomplishements that mean the most.........i had one of those today to, i went to the gym this morning before work, and in my pre-surgery days, i would shower after finishing my workout then get changed, walk the stairs to my desk and be sweating all over again, well today after my workout, i did that exact routine, and when i got to my desk, there was no sweating or huffing and puffing!! Yet another small accomplishment that means a lot! Keep up the great work and I look forward to talking to you again! -Joe-
SAVAGE
on 12/16/04 7:38 am - Howell, NJ
Wow you go girl i ow your doing a happy dance! i can't wait 2/1 is my date congradulations! joyce
sherri
on 12/16/04 7:55 am - New Brunswick, NJ
Great Job Susan!
Susan Hegarty
on 12/18/04 4:13 am - Easton, PA
Thanks Sherri, You look great!!! And I love the crystal light on the go you put in my goodie bag!! Happy Holidays. Susan
Most Active
Recent Topics