Did anyone have surgery with Dr. Khan or Iqbal in bridgeton

TYSHEA PERKINS
on 12/13/04 12:25 pm - Sicklerville, NJ
I just had my first consultation with Dr. Khan and i wanted to know if anyone had thier surgery done there and if you did how did you like it. i was a little suprised at how there process is that get insurance authorization before they do any testing is that normal.
Denice W.
on 12/13/04 7:23 pm - Wildwood Crest, NJ
Hi Tyshea, is this Dr. khan in bridgeton? If so i had his associate Dr. Iqbal, and he was great, i also met Dr. Khan at the support meeting and did a follow up appointment with him as i went to my appointment on the wrong day duh anyway he was very nice and there office staff is great! Kim who gets the insurance approvals is great i didn't have to deal with ins. at all she did it! Do exspect about a 3 week wait for approval that is what i think it took but thats not to bad. All in all i think there great! any questions you can email me at [email protected] hope this helped Denice
Kathy S.
on 12/14/04 6:31 pm - Rio Grande, NJ
Hello I had surgery with Dr. Iqbal and he was wonderful. I feel that they know the procedure well and if I ever need to have surgery for something else they would be the doctors I would go to. I feel that you have nothing to worry about if they are doing the surgery. Kathy
TYSHEA PERKINS
on 12/16/04 12:25 pm - Sicklerville, NJ
I kathy i noticed in your profile that we have the same insurance Amerihealth Administrators i was wondering if they gave you any problems trying to get approval for surgery. I work at Lady of Lourdes in camden, where is your insurance from. I already went for my first consult so know i am just waiting for insurance approval i would just like to be forwarned if i might have any problems.
Most Active
Recent Topics