allright, allready

barbara G.
on 12/10/04 7:41 am - bayville, NJ
kristin!! oh my god!!! i looked at your profile and when i saw your pictures i called for my husband to come take a look !! you look maavalas! please tell me what kind of complications you experienced, if you get a chance. i want to live life too, but want to know what i might expect. thanks for your time. barb
Krissy
on 12/10/04 1:55 pm - Cranford, NJ
Thank you sooo much! But the important thing is how good I feel now!! I have no more high blood pressure, no more sleep apnea, no more aches and pains, no more swelling, no more sugar problems, huffing and puffing, I can stand on my feet for more than 3 hours, I can walk the mall over and over again!! I could go on forever, thats only the beginning!!! I did have to have another surgery in february. After 4 ER visits and all my tests coming back negative, exploratory surgery found out that I had an internal hernia & adhesions!! I recovered well and am doing wonderfully. Life just couldnt be better!! Ok well maybe a little nip & tuck!! ~Kristin
Susan Hegarty
on 12/10/04 7:10 am - Easton, PA
Hi Barb Am I happy? No I am beyond happiness. This is the best thing I have ever done for myself and I would do it again in a heartbeat Susan
barbara G.
on 12/10/04 10:32 am - bayville, NJ
susan, hi! thanks for your message! "beyond happiness" sounds like it's too good to be true. i am so happy for you. i'm ready to do what needs to be done. barb
jmdacc
on 12/10/04 7:38 am - Bridgewater, NJ
I haven't met anyone *****grets it. I think it's the best thing ever. Jen 3-9-04: 266/12-10-04: 160.5/ 145?
barbara G.
on 12/10/04 11:25 am - bayville, NJ
hi,jen! your pictures tell such a story. you look wonderful. i bet you feel like a million bucks! my seminar is in the morning and i can hardly wait. thankyou for your encouraging words. barb
Most Active
Recent Topics