allright, allready

barbara G.
on 12/9/04 7:56 am - bayville, NJ
maybe i asked the wrong question. are you happy you had wls? this is my last resort to a healthy life and i need to hear from you. thanks. barb(aka:babbles).
Laura H.
on 12/9/04 9:14 am - Belford, NJ
Yes I'm happy I had the surgery !!!! I had a bit of a rough start but at 10 weeks out things are going great !!!! DOWN 45 lbs. Laura 238/193/135
barbara G.
on 12/9/04 9:41 am - bayville, NJ
hi, laura! thanks for your reply. relieved to hear you're feeling better and you're happy you had the surgery. lucky you! barb
njcutie
on 12/9/04 9:40 am - Brick, NJ
i am very happy and do not regret it at all. i am 5 months post op and i have lost 75 lbs so far.
barbara G.
on 12/9/04 9:50 am - bayville, NJ
hi, sherry! wow!!!!!!!! this is so inspirational! i am amazed to hear your personal response. thanks for taking the time. barb
Dan W.
on 12/9/04 11:03 am - Toms River, NJ
Is this accurate? Your BMI is only 24.9? If it is...Are you sure you want surgery?
barbara G.
on 12/9/04 9:26 pm - bayville, NJ
hi, dan! my bmi is 43.2. the ONLY thing i want right now is surgery! thanks for your reply.
Susanna B.
on 12/9/04 1:51 pm - Runnemede, NJ
for me, too, it was the best thing I ever done for myself. I feel soo much more alive, healthier and happier. My husband and I, well, it was like falling in love all over again. And I look great- if I do say so myself. But again, do your homework, cause not everyone is as lucky as I have been. (I do know somebody who is still fighting for her live- 3 months past surgery) Sue
barbara G.
on 12/9/04 9:40 pm - bayville, NJ
hi,sue. thanks for another plus on the pro side...but you know someone fighting for her life 3 months post op? this is so scarey to me! i'm thinking i'm fighting for my life right now! you sound so happy and confident, though! barb
Krissy
on 12/9/04 10:13 pm - Cranford, NJ
Hi Barb! I just celebrated my 2 year wls anniversary. I have lost -180 lbs and I have to say I would do it again in a heartbeat!!! I wasnt living life before, now I am. I am finally happy in the sense that I can go and do things with family and friends without feeling uncomfortable or ashamed. Not to say that this surgery should be taken lightly I did have some complications this past february. Just remember only you can decide if WLS is your way and hope to living a happier healthier life! Good Luck to you! ~Kristin
Most Active
Recent Topics