I have a DATE! :-o :-o

Losin S.
on 12/7/04 10:44 am - Mays Landing, NJ
Well I finally have a date! Monday Dec 13th. What a Christmas Present! I only found out last week, so not any time to get really nervous. Too busy finishing Christmas shopping and getting things planned out for a babysitter and help afterwords. I have a 7 mo old and a 19 mo old. So I need help! Wish me luck and say a few prayers for me! -- Susan L
(deactivated member)
on 12/7/04 12:08 pm - Little Egg Harbor, NJ
Wow..that'll be here before you know it! Congrats and good luck with your surgery Dr O is the BEST :} What a great Christmas present! Wishing you a speedy recovery, kar
Laura H.
on 12/7/04 9:29 pm - Belford, NJ
WOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !!!!!! CONGRATS on your date !!!! You will be on the other side before you know it. Good luck I will keep you in my prayers for a quick and easy recovery. Laura
George C.
on 12/8/04 4:01 am - Morris Plains, NJ
Way to go...what a great Christmas gift you're giving yourself. Good luck, and let us know how you are doing when you are back on your feet.
Sweet N.
on 12/8/04 8:22 am - paterson, nj
Hi Susan, Congrats on your date. I am very happy for you. I will keep you and your surgeon in prayer. Best wishes. Sweet
Krissy
on 12/9/04 10:16 pm - Cranford, NJ
Susan, AWESOME!! Congrats on your surgery date!! I gave myself the same present 2 years ago...I couldnt be happier! Wishing you all the best this Holiday Season! ~Kristin
Most Active
Recent Topics