QUESTION?????????????????

snugg7777
on 12/7/04 5:33 am - Mount Clemens, MI
HI ALL. MY NAME IS HOLLY. I LIVE IN MICHGIAN. I'M LOOKING FOR A JOB THAT I CAN DO SO I CAN STAY HOME. I CAN'T WORK OUTSIDE THE HOME TO BRING IN A STEADY INCOME, DUE TO HAVING A CHILD THAT IS 2 YEARS OF AGE, AND ONLY HAVING ONE CAR, AND MY HUSBAND WORKS TUE-SAT SOME TIMES 12 HOUR SHIFTS. I CAN'T WORK AROUND HIS SCHEDUAL. I HAVE BEEN LOOKING FOR MONTHS NOW, AND MY MICHIGAN BUDDIES HAVE BEEN REALLY SUPPORTIVE AND HAVE HOOKED ME UP WITH BABYSITTING JOBS, BUT THAT'S ONLY PART TIME. SOME TIMES NOT AT ALL. I NEED AND WANT A STEADY INCOME. IF ANY OF YOU HAVE ANY IDEA'S OR CONNECTIONS PLEASE SEND THEM MY WAY. DOES ANYONE WORK OFF THERE COMPUTER'S AT HOME? IF SO, CAN YOU TELL ME WHAT YOU DO? THANK YOU ALL. HUGS, HOLLY
Tiffany B.
on 12/7/04 9:12 am - Camden, NJ
Hi Holly, My name is Tiffany and I am pretty new to the site. However I know how it is when you can use a few extra bucks especially around the holidays. Here's a few ideas, not sure if this will help but,Organizing and typing resumes . You would have to advertize of course ex. word of mouth, local newspaper. Or making up flyers to post in the grocery store laundrymat, etc. Making crafts and selling them at the flea market on Sat. morning would bring in a couple extra dollars. Whatever you are talented or gifted at, there are lots of people that would benefit from that. I know someone who around thanksgiving time had a bake sale . She probably makes somewhere between $500-$700. easy. Another suggestion is becoming a answering service for ex. Dr. offices, other business that want that answering service to accurately take calls and relay messages this requires youto market yourself a bit ex. putting a add in the shoppers Guide. Or you can advertise yourself as a "at home sec." looking for work! Best wishes . My address is [email protected]
Sweet N.
on 12/8/04 8:33 am - paterson, nj
Hi Holly, you can advertise your service to families who need to have their children watched so they can get their holiday shopping done. Word of mouth is good or even flyers place in your local supermarkets is a good place to start. Sweet
Most Active
Recent Topics