Off Topic Planning trip to NY

NAT
on 12/7/04 1:25 am - Atlanta, GA
Hello all my friendly Fam!!!! I am writing and it's off topic. Some may or may not know I had a trip to NYC last month. That was my first time and I am addicted already and ready to go back. Well I am planning another trip there for July 21-24th of 2005. We are planning it early so we can get all our airfair and hotel paid and really enjoy our trip there. Here is why I am writing, you were a big help before so I am trying my luck again. Last time I posted I was on a budget and I was told to stay in Elizabeth NJ. And that is what I did. I got a nice hotel and a great price. But I am not on such a tight budget this time and am looking for some recommendations. I want to stay near Time Square. For what ever reasons I don't want to rent a car if I don't have to. If I go clubbing and can jump in a cab I would prefer it. Parking is something else down there. With that said can any of you recommend a nice hotel right near Time Square that is really nice for like $200 a night. I looked at the W and wow that's like $500 a night. Gosh can't do that. Historia was rocking $300+. We may still rent a car but want to settle the hotel first. Please give me a couple names and recommendations if you will please. I know you will all come thru for me you always do. I want to really shop and shop and club (I didn't do that last time and I never do that hardly so I am going all out & hope to be at goal by then hey maybe have my tt done) THANKS NAT PS Cookie where did ya'll stay on your trip there.
*linda* J.
on 12/7/04 8:30 am - belmar, nj
Hey Nat, Try hotels.com! Might be some great hotel specials! love, linda
NAT
on 12/8/04 12:08 am - Atlanta, GA
Thanks Linda will do NAT
njquintana
on 12/8/04 1:33 am - Colonia, NJ
HI, THERE IS A HOLIDAY INN IN THE 50THS NEAR 8TH AVE THAT IS PRETTY DESCENT AND REASONABLE, LOOK IT UP. ROGER
john A.
on 12/8/04 9:27 pm - eatontown, nj
CHECK OUT THE PENNSYLVINIA HOTEL RIGHT ACROSS THE STREET FROM THE GARDEN AND NEW YORK PENN CLOSE TO EVERYTHING AND SHOULD BE REASONABLY PRICED VERY VERY BUSY HOTEL SEED YA IN NY ...JOHN
Malinda
on 12/9/04 6:45 am - Branchburg, NJ
You might want to try The NY Marriott Marquis. In July the "Quality" rate is $250 (single) or $279 for 2 people. It's right in the middle of Time Square. Very convenient restaurants on premises and the Mariott Marquis Theater is there if interested in seeing a Broadway Show. "La Cage aux Folles" opens December 9th. Malinda
Most Active
Recent Topics