Off Topic Planning trip to NY

NAT
on 12/7/04 1:24 am - Atlanta, GA
Hello all my friendly Fam!!!! I am writing and it's off topic. Some may or may not know I had a trip to NYC last month. That was my first time and I am addicted already and ready to go back. Well I am planning another trip there for July 21-24th of 2005. We are planning it early so we can get all our airfair and hotel paid and really enjoy our trip there. Here is why I am writing, you were a big help before so I am trying my luck again. Last time I posted I was on a budget and I was told to stay in Elizabeth NJ. And that is what I did. I got a nice hotel and a great price. But I am not on such a tight budget this time and am looking for some recommendations. I want to stay near Time Square. For what ever reasons I don't want to rent a car if I don't have to. If I go clubbing and can jump in a cab I would prefer it. Parking is something else down there. With that said can any of you recommend a nice hotel right near Time Square that is really nice for like $200 a night. I looked at the W and wow that's like $500 a night. Gosh can't do that. Historia was rocking $300+. We may still rent a car but want to settle the hotel first. Please give me a couple names and recommendations if you will please. I know you will all come thru for me you always do. I want to really shop and shop and club (I didn't do that last time and I never do that hardly so I am going all out & hope to be at goal by then hey maybe have my tt done) THANKS NAT PS Cookie where did ya'll stay on your trip there.
Most Active
Recent Topics