Have a date..on my way!

George C.
on 12/5/04 11:06 pm - Morris Plains, NJ
Hi all..I just had my consulation last week, and received a tentative surgery date of 1/24/05. Now the nerves kick in. Going for my pre-op blood work today, and all insurance info gets submitted next week latest. Wish me luck! I feel like the process so far has been quite easy..but I guess I shouldn't complain. The last major hurdle is getting BCBS of NJ to give me the go ahead. Here's hoping.
SAVAGE
on 12/5/04 11:10 pm - Howell, NJ
congradulations george, it is a rollar coaster ride my surgery is 2/1 i have been waiting on my doc a year but he is awlsome so it will be worth the wait not to have to worry . god bless joycelyn
Joisey_Girl
on 12/5/04 11:44 pm - NJ
Hi George Your surgeon scheduled your date before obtaining insurance approval? Isn't that a bit backwards? Anyway, just wanted to let you know that I have Horizon BC/BS of NJ as my secondary insurance and they approved me within 2 days. Not sure though if this is one of those companies that is no longer covering WLS after 1/1/05. Best of luck to you on your journey!!
DJ
on 12/6/04 2:17 am - Parsippany, NJ
You are right it sounds backwards but that is the way Abkin and Bertha run their office. That way their calanders are managed for them. If makes sense when you see them work it. Oh.. George.. congrat's... Bertha has a great reputation. Much success.
*linda* J.
on 12/6/04 2:02 am - belmar, nj
Wishing you lots of luck and happiness! love, linda
Laura H.
on 12/6/04 2:04 am - Belford, NJ
WOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOO !!!!!! CONGRATS on your date !!!! Good luck Laura
(deactivated member)
on 12/6/04 6:02 am - Paradise Regained, NJ
George: Great! (slight hijack) It's great to see some Morris county folks (you too, DJ!) on here! P~
Sweet N.
on 12/6/04 7:54 am - paterson, nj
Hi George, Congrats on your date and best of luck. sweet
Krissy
on 12/6/04 10:05 am - Cranford, NJ
George, Congrats and Lots of luck to you!! ~Kristin
Susan Hegarty
on 12/6/04 10:25 am - Easton, PA
Hi George Best of luck to you on your journey. Gods Speed and God Bless... Susan
Most Active
Recent Topics