Walking/Exercise Buddy Middlesex County

Susan Hegarty
on 12/4/04 12:06 am - Easton, PA
Good morning everyone and Happy Saturday . I want to start walking regurlary in the morning and I am looking for an exercize buddy. I know the weather is going to start getting cold soon so I was thinking of joining a ladies gym also. I am currently out on disability and had my surgery 11/24. I go back to work on 12/20, and I work 11:15am-7:30pm Monday-Friday and leave around 10am, so 7:00am is a good time for me in the morning or later in the evening around 8:30pm and anytime on the weekends. I live in South Amboy and work in Princeton. If anyone would be interested please email me at [email protected]. I know it would be so much more fun and motivating if we did this together . Thanks all and Happy Holidays! Susan
Joisey_Girl
on 12/4/04 3:09 am - NJ
Hi Susan! Unfortunately we're a bit too far away to be exercise buddies, and I'm about to have my surgery as well! I did want to post and say hi and see how you're doing! Your new pic is fantastic! I've been going to Curves for Women since June and managed to lose 10 pounds and over 22", but now I won't be able to go bac****il at least February sometime. Keep up the good work! You're an inspiration! Happy Holidays!! ~Chrissy
SANDY P.
on 12/6/04 8:46 pm - goldsboro, NC
HI SUSAN I AM SOO HAPPY YOU ARE DOING GREAT PLUS I KNOW THAT YOU WOULD LIKE A WALKING BUDDY AND I WOULD LOVE TO DO THAT WITH YOU I AM JUST NOT SURE I CAN GET THERE FOR 7 AM BEING THAT I HAVE TWO LITTLE BOYS BUT MAYBE WE CAN MEET AT LIKE 7 :45 AM AND WE CAN WALK THERE IN THE NICE PARK THEY HAVE BY THE BAY. YOU CAN EMAIL ME ANY TIME AT [email protected] SANDY
Most Active
Recent Topics