3 weeks today post op and down....

SANDY P.
on 11/30/04 9:19 am - goldsboro, NC
I have not really posted yet but i do reply to a lot of post. I am 3 weeks post op today and well i am down 42 lbs. already. I am feeling ok so far. there are a few things that worry me. One being that fact that no matter what it is i drink the first sip of anything gives me a really bad pain and i am not taking a big sip at all just a small one and it still hurts. I know i am trying to get all the amout of water in me a day but that never happens nor does the protin. no matter what i do i forget to eat and when i think about eating i have to wait cuase i just finished something to drink so i am all messed up about that. I am taking a multivitamin spiderman gummies cuase they taste better lol. and you can chew them hehe. Tuna fish has been my food of choose because i hold it down ok and also I LIKE HEHE. and that has been the best protin i get in me. SO if anyone has any good ideas about the drinking problem i woul love to hear it and also about how to make the protin shakes i havent had one yet but i want to try and i am not sure what to put in it. thanks everyone
barbara G.
on 12/9/04 10:44 am - bayville, NJ
hello, sandy. i'm new to the site...praying for surgery...and i came across your post. you were 3 weeks post op and having some discomfort. i hope you are feeling better now. you also had an impressive weight loss after only 3 weeks! amazing! barb
Most Active
Recent Topics