Anxiety

erotomaniac
on 11/29/04 1:15 pm - Livingston, NJ
Ahh my surgery is in a week, I'm so scared/excited. I'm trying to get everything I have to do done. The closer it gets, the more reality hits me. I would love an but don't know how to go about that. Well, just felt like sharing my anxieties, goodnight.
Susan Hegarty
on 11/29/04 10:18 pm - Easton, PA
Hi Jaclyn Best of luck to you on your big day It's normal to be nervous and scared and all of that will pass. I had my surgery on 11/24. My surgeon is Dr Andrei in Livingston, who will you be using and will you be going to St Barnabus? Email me if you ever need to talk. God bless and again congrats!! Susan lap rny 11/24/04 -17 lbs
(deactivated member)
on 12/1/04 12:58 pm - Paradise Regained, NJ
Susan: (hijack) Did you have your surgery at St. Barnabas? Dr. Nusbaum is my surgeon. I thought the facility & staff at StB were *fabulous* P~
erotomaniac
on 12/5/04 3:37 am - Livingston, NJ
Actually, I originally went to Nusbaum last year but got denied, and now he doesn't cover my insurance. I wanted to go to Andrei but he doesn't cover me either. I have Pupkova and Abkin from Florham Park, and I'll be in Morristown Memorial.. I wi**** was St. B's because it's right up the road from me.
Most Active
Recent Topics