POST OP PROBLEM WITH BEST FRIEND

Susan Hegarty
on 11/29/04 10:58 am - Easton, PA
Hey Jersey Thanks for the great advice, I will definately look into this tomorrow. Great perspective on the situation. God Bless. Susan
erotomaniac
on 11/29/04 1:08 pm - Livingston, NJ
She's acting like an ass... but I can't tell you to dump her because I know how crappy it is when you have a problem with a friend and everyone just tells you not to be her friend anymore... they don't understand what a history you have, how important the friendship is, etc. Have you done all you can to educate her on this? I would definitely not give up on her but if she continues to be like this despite all of your efforts you might not have a choice... because she is not healthy for you, she can only bring you down.
Susan Hegarty
on 11/29/04 10:09 pm - Easton, PA
Hi Jaclyn Yes I tried to educste her, get her involved, etc. The type of person she is..well, shr id very stron willed snd opinionated. What she believes is in stone and nothing will change that. I think it is alot more than her thinking it is "morally" wrong, but hey, I told her I love her in spite of how she feels. If it continues or starts really bringing me down I will have to move on. Her and I have been through so much together and it's a shame something like this could tear our friendship apart. Thanks and God Bless. Susan
Most Active
Recent Topics