Consult with Dr. Slotman

Kimberly L.
on 11/23/04 1:36 am - Mt. Holly, NJ
I had almost given up trying to get a consult with Dr. Slotman and finally I got through. I was waiting for my kids to get out of school and had gotten there a little early so I started cleaning my purse out and came across Dr. Slotmans #. I figured what the hell and dialed the # and finally somebody answered. I had been trying to call for about a week or more and kept getting a machine. I'm still keeping my appt. with Dr. Korus but I've heard so many good things about Dr. Slotman. And I didn't think I would get a date for months but my consult date is 12/16/04. Can anybody tell me how long it usually takes for surgery after consult with Dr. Slotman?
chewy248
on 11/23/04 4:23 am - Mount Royal, NJ
Do not know how long, but his father just passed away a couple of weeks ago.
barginfinder
on 11/23/04 9:23 am - Egg Harbor City, NJ
Hi Kimberly, I just had my surgery with Dr Slotman on the 29th of October!! He is a wonderful Dr. I am not 100% sure how his schedule for surgery is now. It will mostly depend on how fast you can get you testing done. He usually requires clearance from your Cardiologist, Pulmonary DR, a Sleep study for sleep apnea, and an upper endoscopy to check for problems in the stomach and esophogus. If you can come to him with the endoscopy done and have scheduled all the other testing just after you see him, then that will definately move things along!! Feel free to email me off list if you have any other questions Hugs Diane
Kourtney B.
on 11/24/04 3:41 am - Collingswood, NJ
Please be careful with Dr. Slotman! His follow up care is horrendous! My best friend almost died, not from the surgery itself but because Dr. Slotman refused to treat her for an infection.
loveynj
on 11/29/04 8:50 pm - Williamstown, nj
I have only great things to say about Dr. Slotman. My after care was great. He was always right on top of any little ailment I thought I had. I am just under 5 1/2 months out and am doing great I lost 100 pounds so far and still going strong. I had my first consult with the doctor in Sept.03 and would hav had my surgery in may 04 but I had to take one last cruise so I had it done in June. Make sure you get all your tests done right away. Don't wait to schedule any cause some take awhile to get seen. Good luck and if you have any questions you can feel free to email me leigh Ann
Most Active
Recent Topics