My surgery is tomorrow

Susan Hegarty
on 11/22/04 11:55 pm - Easton, PA
Well tomorrow is the day . I have fought so hard these past 8 months for my approval and the day is finally here. This Thanksgiving I have so much to be greatful for, a day to a new beginning. As nervous as I have been this past week, today I am at peace and just doing alot of reflecting on years past. But it's time to put those years behind me, learn from them and move into the future a healthier and happier person. I have put tomorrow in the hands of God and my surgeon and I have the utmost faith in both of them. I plan on having a successful surgery but no matter what the outcome I know that I did this for me and it is the best decision I could have ever made for myself. I am so greatful for everyone that continues to be there for me every step of the way. Please put me in your prayers and I look forward to my next update as a post op God bless all and see you on the losing side Susan
sherri
on 11/23/04 1:15 am - New Brunswick, NJ
I'll lift up many prayers to go with you tomorrow!!! Sherri
Joisey_Girl
on 11/23/04 1:22 am - NJ
Hi Susan ~ I will be sending lots of love and prayers your way! I know you will have a successful surgery! Please post back when you can!
Laura H.
on 11/23/04 5:36 am - Belford, NJ
Good luck tomorrow !!! I will keep you in my prayers . Laura
collk
on 11/23/04 12:32 pm - Long Branch, NJ
Best wishes with you tomorrow Susan.
Dawn H.
on 11/23/04 4:14 pm - Jersey CIty, NJ
Susan.. Best wishes to you.. and for your thanksgiving meal... I am guessing Ice chips and maybe ... if you are lucky some broth ;) but it will be all worth it in the end . My prayers are with you .. God speed Dawn
Most Active
Recent Topics