11/23 NJ101.5FM Mary Walter's Passion Phone Show 7-10PM

Missy S.
on 11/21/04 11:36 am - Scotch Plains, NJ
Hello All, I just spoke to my friend Kerry and she told me that Mary Walters of NJ101.5FM is going to be featuring a email that she wrote to her regarding the fact that her boyfriend broke up with her because she had the WLS. His reason was it was more than he could handle right now. (I say, good bye and good riddance!) Mary is going to air this topic on Tuesday night (11/23) between 7:00PM and 10:00PM. The reason why I am letting you know this is because this radio host is AGAINST WLS. It's her view and that is fine, but she is totally against it for all of the wrong reasons and Kerry is afraid that she is going to put the wrong slant on the story. In an email that Mary sent back to Kerry, the host stated that she lost 60lbs by dieting and she feels that WLS is the easy way out. Kerry wrote back and told her of the health issues she faced and the fact that this was the hardest thing that she has ever done and offered to talk with her more on it, but the host never responded to her. Kerry only learned today that she was going to air it on Tuesday. So if you can tune in and give some support, that would be great. Just so that all of the WLS alumni can get a fair representation. (We both love the host of this radio show, but she can be one sided from time to time.) I have seen what Kerry has gone thru in the past 6 months and trust me, I know that there is NOTHING EASY about WLS. I truly wish blessings to all that have gone thru the surgery. Thanks! Missy
Most Active
Recent Topics