2 Days Till Surgery!!

Susan Hegarty
on 11/21/04 9:12 am - Easton, PA
Hello everyone Well 2 days and counting till the big day. The day I have been fighting for for almost a year now. Lately I have been dealing with panic attacks and extreme stress. But I am starting to feel more at peace with all of this and talking alot to God. I have come to accept that he would not have brought me this far to let me fall. I am trying my best to stay positive. All of the recent posts to my surgery support page have been wonderful and everyone is so caring and understanding. Doesn't help me stop all the crying guys..lol but it definately makes me feel loved and understood. Thanks all and God Bless! Susan
Sweet N.
on 11/21/04 12:02 pm - paterson, nj
Hello Susan; Peace and blessings to you. You are doing great seeing you/ve come this far. Stay positive in all things,I will be praying for you and your surgeon and I know many others will also be praying for you. Hope you have a speedy recovery. Sarah
crystal P.
on 11/21/04 8:45 pm - millville, NJ
Susan, Good luck with everything! I am alomst 2 years post op and it was the best thing i ever did for myself! Stay positive you will do great!!!!!!! Crystal
sherri
on 11/22/04 8:16 am - New Brunswick, NJ
Susan, You'll do great! A positive attitude is a huge step in the healing process. You've got that. I'll be praying for you! Sherri
Janet D.
on 11/22/04 10:08 am - Freehold, NJ
I wish you the best!!!! Janet
Most Active
Recent Topics