Once month post-op... Need help...

Diana M.
on 11/21/04 4:02 am - Carteret, NJ
I am just over 1 month post-op and having a hard time finding things to make & eat. Can you please share with me things you eat so I can get an idea? Thanks!
sherri
on 11/21/04 5:13 am - New Brunswick, NJ
Hi Diana, Congratulations on coming over to the losing side. I found quiche to be a life saver at one month post-op that and mashed potatoes with cheese. Then I began to add things as I felt brave enough. I enjoyed refried beans and cheese a lot. Go ahead and try stuff just give yourself time to adapt. Oh meatloaf was also good for me but may not be good for you. Experiment and enjoy! Sherri
jmdacc
on 11/21/04 5:14 am - Bridgewater, NJ
At one month I was able to eat regular table food, I just chewed it really well, protein first then veggies, limited carbs, avoided sugar. There is a board for people who had surgery at the same time as you - I'm sure they are talking about diet issues, try checking it out: http://www.obesityhelp.com/morbidobesity/surgdate-forums/10-2004/ Jen
Laura H.
on 11/22/04 5:40 am - Belford, NJ
Congrats on making it over to the looser side !!! At 1 month out I had alot of cheese too. I also had chile , tuna fish , rocotta cheese , minastrone soup (lots of beans and mushy veggies) string cheese. Good luck hopefully some of the other ladies will have some more ideas !!! Laura
Most Active
Recent Topics