Can It Be? I'm Normal!!!

jlewisjr
on 11/19/04 12:43 am - Elizabeth, NJ
Hi Everyone: Hope everyone is having a HAPPY FRIDAY!!! A little thing I noticed this week in the office and as I go about my daily routine is that I am looking more and more like a normal weight person. I got on the elevator and noticed that I was among the smallest person on the elevator. Fourteen months ago I would have been the biggest. I was on line at the store and noticed that I was the smallest person on line. Fourteen months ago I would have been the biggest. Went out to lunch with some of my co-workers and I was the same size as them. Fourteen months ago I would have been the biggest. It illustrates the great changes you go through on this weight loss journey and I thing I can really get used to realizing that in the eyes of everyone I am a normal sized person. Have a HAPPY THANKSGIVIVG!!! Till next time, Jesse 373/190/-183
Vicky M.
on 11/19/04 5:00 am - Burlington, NJ
Congrats, Jesse!!! What a wonderful post that complete captures how I'm feeling right at this moment! I met my husband for lunch and had a wonderful time, feeling as if I were utterly normal. I'm working out daily, eating the right foods, taking all the vitamins, and drinking all the water, so the weight is just flying off. I only had my surgery three months ago and have already lost 72 lbs. Only another 50 to go. I went from a size 26 into a size 16. I can shop in "normal" shops now and don't have to go to the women's plus-size shops now. Normal is a great feeling, isn't it? Again, thanks for sharing. Vicky 283/211/goal 160
Most Active
Recent Topics