Gastric Bypass Support Cruise in June

Janet D.
on 11/18/04 4:32 am - Freehold, NJ
HI!!! When I read these boards, I can so relate to the tough decision that it is to go through with this surgery. I have 5 friends who have had it and none of them regret it!!!! With that said, I have found that all of them do need support following the surgery. I have vacationed with them after their surgery (when they are so excited about their new bodies!!!) and had such good times!!! It has been helpful that they are going through the same experiences when dealing witht he temptations of excessive food and such. Yet 3 years down the road it is still important for them to contimue support groups to maintain their weight loss. And they like to be around each other!!! COme join me and My friends on our first organized "Bypass SUpport Cruise", on the Caribbean Princess, June11th, 2005. We have motivational speakers, Doctors, "Partnership In Weight COntrol" and Counselors signed up to join us! Email me today if you are interested in joining us!!! Book now through Dec 15th for a $100 per cabin discount! Janet
artisticdork
on 11/19/04 6:45 am - brigantine, NJ
*cough* its only 100 dollars for a cruise?!!?!?!!?!! or is it whatever the price is minus 100 bux?
Janet D.
on 11/22/04 10:04 am - Freehold, NJ
Hi Michael, It is a $100 per cabin discount!!!! I WISH there was a cruise out there for $100!!!! I would buy the ship and invite all my friends!!!!!!!! Janet
artisticdork
on 11/22/04 10:58 am - brigantine, NJ
i would too, lol i just got confused :X
Sadiwest
on 11/19/04 11:22 pm - New Jersey, NJ
Janet, I would be interested in hearing more about it...I usually travel solo, which isn't always the best idea when I go cruising--it can be expensive. So, are there any considerations for people traveling alone? Sandi
Janet D.
on 11/22/04 10:06 am - Freehold, NJ
Sandi, We have hooked roommates up int he past and it has worked well.. If you are seriously interested, let me know and I would love to try and find someone who is in your same situation!! And then again, sometimes it is nice to have a quiet room (and bathroom!!! ) to yourself!!!!! Janet
Sadiwest
on 11/22/04 8:09 pm - New Jersey, NJ
Janet, can you email me with the specifics on how much it is pp? I'm assuming we'd be responsible for our own air arrangements? (Its out of Ft Lauderdale, right...?). THANKS! Sandi
Susan Hegarty
on 11/22/04 11:59 pm - Easton, PA
Hi Janet Can you please send me the details on the cruise. I will also be traveling solo. WOuld like to know prices, dates, etc.. Thanks, Susan
Janet D.
on 11/23/04 4:40 am - Freehold, NJ
Susan, It would be great if you could join us!!! Also, let me know if you would like to be possibly set up with a roommate. The Crusie is aboard the CARIBBEAN PRINCESS, June 11, 2005. It is a 7 day cruise to the Eastern Caribbean. It has a GREAT, SIMPLE itinerary!!!!! It will stop at St Thomas, St Marten and Princess Cay (A private island that is absolutely beautiful!!!). Prices start at $959 per person (based on double occupancy) INCLUDING port and taxes. We will be having On board hosts and educational and motivational speakers. You can attend whatever you like with no pressure. We will also offer daily events. If you are interested, please write me and let me know your address and I will send you more info. You can email me at [email protected]. Looking forward to hearing from you!!!!! Janet
Most Active
Recent Topics