Hi

erotomaniac
on 11/17/04 3:52 pm - Livingston, NJ
Hi I'm Jackie, 19 and from Livingston. I just got my surgery date, December 6th, and I'm so excited/nervous... it's all still very surreal and I'm trying to grasp the fact that my life is about to change. But anyway I just wanted to say hi and was hoping to talk to people from the area. Goodnight Oh, PS- I quit smoking about two months ago and since then I've gained 5 lbs.. and I'm supposed to have lost 5-10 when I go for the surgery, so in order to be down 5 from that number, I have to lose 10 now lol.. actually 9.. so I was wondering if anyone had any advice on how to lose 10 lbs in 18 days.
Laura H.
on 11/17/04 9:22 pm - Belford, NJ
WOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOO !!!!! CONGRATS !!!! on your date !!!!! WELCOME to the group !!!!! Laura
Barbara V.
on 11/20/04 10:53 am - Rockaway, NJ
hi jackie, good luck with your surgery on dec 6th... that is my son's 13th birthday... (and now your "re-birthday"!!!) i had surgery on june 1st of this year and have had a wonderful experience. dr. abkin was my surgeon (dr. pupkova assisted), and i did see dr. pupkova in the hospital after surgery and in the office for follow up appointments. i think she's wonderful. i hope everything goes as well for you as it did for me... i am convinced that these are the best wls doctors in the state of new jersey and probably the whole world! wishing you all the best! barbara valente 251/155 (already past my goal of 160 @ 5'10"!!!)
Barbara V.
on 11/20/04 10:58 am - Rockaway, NJ
hi again jackie, i neglected to post my opinion about those 9 lbs!!! what worked the fastest for me was going high protein + low carbs. i bet if you do an atkins type diet (and stick to it) you'll get those pounds off way before 18 days. good luck! barbara valente (again -- oops!)
erotomaniac
on 11/22/04 11:16 am - Livingston, NJ
Thanks I'm also wondering what an angel is, I keep seeing posts about it.
Most Active
Recent Topics