Finally...a date!!

Joisey_Girl
on 11/17/04 6:20 am - NJ
Well, after receiving my approval a little over a month ago, I had to wait for Barix to get all my paperwork through benefits verification. I now have a date of Tuesday, December 28th. I am feeling so apprehensive right now, like I could have a panic attack. I know it's normal to feel this way, but I am still sooooooo scared. So far, I've read/heard nothing but positive outcomes from Dr. Kaczmarkski's patients at Barix; however, I feel especially nervous because I am asplenic (no spleen). Please PRAY for me that I have no complications or infections, as they could EASILY be life-threatening for me. I just need some positive thoughts right now...
Susan Hegarty
on 11/17/04 6:37 am - Easton, PA
Hi Christine I know how you feel I am scheduled for surgery the day before Thanksgiving and i have been having bad panic attacks and crying for no reason. This is a big deal and a major surgery we are going to have. And I am told all of these feelings are normal, not to get too much in my head witht hem and they will pass. I will include you in my prayers and feel free to email me anytime if you need to talk. Best of luck on your surgery. Susan
Laura H.
on 11/17/04 9:27 pm - Belford, NJ
WOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOO !!!!! CONGRATS !!!!! On your date !!!!! I know it can be scary but hang in there it will all be behind you before you know it. I will keep you in my prayers for a quick and easy recovery. Laura
Most Active
Recent Topics