Does anyone have amerihealth administrators PPO

TYSHEA PERKINS
on 11/16/04 1:25 pm - Sicklerville, NJ
i was wondering if anyone in the southern new jersey area had the same kind of insurance as myself, i am getting the run around from the insurance company about whether or not they cover wls. so if anyone has AMERIHEALTH ADMINISTRATORS PPO please let me know i would greatly appreciate it thank tyshea from sicklerville
Kathy S.
on 11/20/04 4:17 am - Rio Grande, NJ
Hello I had this type of insurance and was approved withing a month. I had my operation in June and the insurance company was wonderful. My family doctor, surgeon, and hospital was in my network. If you have questions or problems e-mail or post. Good luck Kathy
TYSHEA PERKINS
on 11/21/04 2:11 pm - Sicklerville, NJ
Hi kathy, its tyshea from sicklerville, i was just wondering how you are doing, and i hope everything is going well for you. I just wanted to know did you have any problems such as diabetes or any other health issues. Did your PCP refer you to have this done or did you do everything on your own and they just went along with it.
(deactivated member)
on 11/21/04 7:10 am - NJ
hi i have this and they told me it is approved as long as it is proven to be medically necessary.i just now sent off paperwork so i am waiting for approval
TYSHEA PERKINS
on 11/21/04 2:15 pm - Sicklerville, NJ
Hi sakeenah, thanks for hitting me back, when you get your approval please let me know how everything turned out, and if you can tell me what you did so i can try to make it as easy as possible for myself because when i talk to the insurance company they give me the run around about it
Most Active
Recent Topics